The latest report titled propylene oxide production cost report by Procurement Resource, a global procurement research and consulting firm, provides an in-depth cost analysis of the production process of the Propylene Oxide.
|Product Name||Propylene Oxide|
|Process Included||Propylene Oxide Production From Chlorohydrin Process
Propylene Oxide Production From Hyperoxide Process
Propylene Oxide Production From Cumene Oxidation Process
|Currency||US$ (Data can also be provided in local currency)|
|Pricing and purchase options||Basic: US$ 1499
Premium: US$ 2999
Enterprise: US$ 4799
|Customization Scope||The report can be customized as per the requirements of the customer|
|Post-Sale Analyst Support||360-degree analyst support after report delivery|
Procurement Resource study is based on the latest prices and other economic data available. It also offers additional analysis of the report with detailed breakdown of all cost components (capital investment details, production cost details, economics for another plant location, dynamic cost model). In addition, the report incorporates the manufacturing process with detailed process and material flow, capital investment, operating costs along with financial expenses and depreciation charges.
Procurement Resource’s detailed report describes the stepwise consumption of material and utilities along with a detailed process flow diagram. Furthermore, the study assesses the latest developments within the industry that might influence Propylene Oxide production cost, looking into capacity expansions, plant turnarounds, mergers, acquisitions, and investments.
Procurement Resource Assessment of Propylene Oxide Production Process:
1. Propylene Oxide Production From Chlorohydrin Process: This report provides a comprehensive cost evaluation of propylene oxide production via the chlorohydrin process. In the following method, propylene goes under a reaction along with water and chlorine, forming propylene chlorohydrin, which later gets converted to make propylene oxide and sodium or calcium hydroxide.
2. Propylene Oxide Production From Hyperoxide Process: This report provides a comprehensive cost evaluation of propylene oxide production via the hyperoxide process. In this method, ethylbenzene or isobutane goes through an oxidation reaction in order to give out hyperoxide. Later, hyperoxide and propylene react in order to form propylene oxide paired with styrene monomer’s synthesis as a by-product.
3. Propylene Oxide Production From Cumene Oxidation Process: This report provides a comprehensive cost evaluation of propylene oxide production via the cumene oxidation process. During the process, a fixed-bed reactor and titanium-based catalysts, along with cumene hyperoxide as an oxidant, are involved. Using the cumene hyperoxide, propylene is epoxidized, producing propylene oxide and two methylbenzene alcohol, which then go through dehydration in order to give out α-methyl styrene pursued by hydrogenation for producing cumene. Finally, cumene forms cumene hyperoxide and is recycled.
Propylene oxide (C3H6O) is a synthetic cyclic ether derived by either dehydrochlorinating propylene chlorohydrin or indirectly oxidizing propylene. It is extensively used as a precursor in the production of several chemicals as well as across many industries like electronics, furniture, automotive, and textile.
Propylene oxide finds application as a fumigant which gets rid of insect and bacterial infestations in both soil and packaged food goods which is primarily driving the market growth. In addition, propylene oxide in tiny amounts is used to sterilize medical equipment, which boosts its demand in the healthcare industry. Furthermore, with the advancing automotive sector, the demand for propylene oxide is also rising as it is used to make many parts, which further expands the market demand. Hence, the industry is rapidly developing due to the product’s application across several industries like construction, automotive, textile, and aerospace.
Key Questions Answered in the Propylene Oxide Production Cost Report:
- What are the key drivers propelling the Propylene Oxide market?
- What are the various processes used for Propylene Oxide production?
- What are the raw materials required to produce Propylene Oxide?
- What are the different operations units involved in the production of Propylene Oxide?
- What are the manpower and utility requirements in the production process of Propylene Oxide?
- What are the various costs engaged in the production of Propylene Oxide?
- What are the construction costs involved in setting up a Propylene Oxide production facility?
- What are the working capital requirements?
- What is the process of raw material procurement for Propylene Oxide production?
- What is the time frame for Propylene Oxide plant start-up?
- What is the pricing mechanism of Propylene Oxide?
Browse More Production Cost Reports:
- Polyacetal Resin Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/polyacetal-resin
- Polyalphaolefin (PAO) Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/pao
- Polyaluminium Chloride Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/polyaluminium-chloride
Procurement Resource ensures that our clients remain at the vanguard of their industries by providing actionable procurement intelligence with the help of our expert analysts, researchers, and domain experts. Our team of highly seasoned analysts undertakes extensive research to provide our customers with the latest and up-to-date market reports, cost models, price analysis, benchmarking, and category insights, which aid in simplifying the procurement process for our clientele.
Procurement Resource work with a diverse range of procurement teams across industries to get real-time data and insights that can be effectively implemented by our customers. As a team of experts, we also track the prices and production costs of an extensive range of goods and commodities, thus, providing you with updated and reliable data.
We, at Procurement Resource, with the help of the latest and cutting-edge techniques in the industry, help our clients understand the supply chain, procurement, and industry climate so that they can form strategies that ensure their optimum growth.
Company Name: Procurement Resource
Contact Person: Chris Byrd
Toll Free Number: USA & Canada – Phone no: +1 307 363 1045 | UK – Phone no: +44 7537 132103 | Asia-Pacific (APAC) – Phone no: +91 1203185500
Address: 30 North Gould Street, Sheridan, WY 82801, USA