The latest report titled propane-1,2-diol production cost report by Procurement Resource, a global procurement research and consulting firm, provides an in-depth cost analysis of the production process of the Propane-1,2-diol.
|Product Name||Propane-1,2-diol Production Cost|
|Process Included||Propane-1,2-diol Production From Hydration|
|Currency||US$ (Data can also be provided in local currency)|
|Pricing and purchase options||Basic: US$ 1499
Premium: US$ 2999
Enterprise: US$ 4799
|Customization Scope||The report can be customized as per the requirements of the customer|
|Post-Sale Analyst Support||360-degree analyst support after report delivery|
Procurement Resource study is based on the latest prices and other economic data available. It also offers additional analysis of the report with detailed breakdown of all cost components (capital investment details, production cost details, economics for another plant location, dynamic cost model). In addition, the report incorporates the manufacturing process with detailed process and material flow, capital investment, operating costs along with financial expenses and depreciation charges.
Procurement Resource’s detailed report describes the stepwise consumption of material and utilities along with a detailed process flow diagram. Furthermore, the study assesses the latest developments within the industry that might influence Propane-1,2-diol production cost, looking into capacity expansions, plant turnarounds, mergers, acquisitions, and investments.
Procurement Resource Assessment of Propane-1,2-diol Production Process:
- Propane-1,2-diol Production From Hydration: This report provides a detailed cost analysis of Propane-1,2-diol production through the Hydration process. To produce Propane-1,2-diol as a by-product, propylene oxide is hydrolysed while catalysts such as sulphuric acid are present. Later, the solution is further purified to obtain the final product.
Request Free Sample – https://www.procurementresource.com/cost-analysis/propane-1-2-diol-production-from-hydration/requestsample
Propane-1,2-diol is also called propane glycol. It is colourless, hygroscopic, and a viscous liquid. It comprises two alcohol groups which are classed as a diol. This composite has a texture or consistency is syrupy and like oils. The chemical formula of propane glycol is CH₃CHCH₂OH.
In addition, propane-1,2-diol is mixable in several diluents like water, acetone and chloroform. It melts at -59 °C and has a low melting point. It helps in preserving moisture and quickly helps in dissolving flavours and colours. It is nearly an odourless compound but possesses a slightly sweet taste. It plays an essential role in Escherichia coli metabolite and human metabolite.
Expanding food and beverages sector around the world is a major reason for the progress of the worldwide propane-1,2-diol esters of the fatty acid market. Propane-1,2-diol is used as a solvent, emulsifying agent, and antifreeze. It is approved by the FDA for the use of indirect food additives. It can also be used as a carrier for oral, topical, and some intravenous pharmaceutical preparations.
Key Questions Answered in the Propane-1,2-diol Production Cost Report:
- What are the key drivers propelling the Propane-1,2-diol market?
- What are the various processes used for Propane-1,2-diol production?
- What are the raw materials required to produce Propane-1,2-diol?
- What are the different operations units involved in the production of Propane-1,2-diol?
- What are the manpower and utility requirements in the production process of Propane-1,2-diol?
- What are the various costs engaged in the production of Propane-1,2-diol?
- What are the construction costs involved in setting up a Propane-1,2-diol production facility?
- What are the working capital requirements?
- What is the process of raw material procurement for Propane-1,2-diol production?
- What is the time frame for Propane-1,2-diol plant start-up?
- What is the pricing mechanism of Propane-1,2-diol?
Browse More Production Cost Reports:
- Propane Production Cost – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/propane
- Hexanol Production Cost – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/hexanol
- Propanal Production Cost – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/propanal
Procurement Resource ensures that our clients remain at the vanguard of their industries by providing actionable procurement intelligence with the help of our expert analysts, researchers, and domain experts. Our team of highly seasoned analysts undertakes extensive research to provide our customers with the latest and up-to-date market reports, cost models, price analysis, benchmarking, and category insights, which aid in simplifying the procurement process for our clientele.
Procurement Resource work with a diverse range of procurement teams across industries to get real-time data and insights that can be effectively implemented by our customers. As a team of experts, we also track the prices and production costs of an extensive range of goods and commodities, thus, providing you with updated and reliable data.
We, at Procurement Resource, with the help of the latest and cutting-edge techniques in the industry, help our clients understand the supply chain, procurement, and industry climate so that they can form strategies that ensure their optimum growth.
Company Name: Procurement Resource
Contact Person: Christeen Johnson
Toll Free Number: USA & Canada – Phone no: +1 307 363 1045 | UK – Phone no: +44 7537 132103 | Asia-Pacific (APAC) – Phone no: +91 1203185500
Address: 30 North Gould Street, Sheridan, WY 82801, USA