|Product Name||Methyl Chloride|
|Synonyms||Chloromethane, Refrigerant-40, R-40, Methyl chloride, Monochloromethane|
|Region/Countries for which Data is available||
|Currency||US$ (Data can also be provided in local currency)|
|Customization Scope||Our services can be customized as per the requirements of the customer|
|Post-Sale Analyst Support||360-degree analyst support after service delivery|
Request for Real Methyl Chloride Prices: https://www.procurementresource.com/resource-center/chloromethane-price-trends/pricerequest
Methyl Chloride is a natural compound with the chemical formula CH3Cl. Methyl Chloride is also known as chloromethane, R-40, HCC 40, and Refrigerant-40. Methyl Chloride is a combustible gas that is unscented, colourless. Although methyl chloride is very rarely found in consumer goods and is an essential reagent in industrial chemistry. Methyl Chloride is a haloalkene.
Methyl Chloride is produced commercially by treating methanol with hydrochloric acid of hydrogen chloride, a smaller amount of chloromethane is produced while processing methane and chloride together at a high temperature. The molar mass of methyl chloride is 50.49 g/mol.
The leading producers in the market of methyl chloride are China, Belgium, India, the United States, Germany, and Vietnam.
Key Details About the Methyl Chloride Price Trend:
Procurement Resource does an in-depth analysis of the price trend to bring forth the monthly, quarterly, half-yearly, and yearly information on the Methyl Chloride price in its latest pricing dashboard. The detailed assessment deeply explores the facts about the product, price change over the weeks, months, and years, key players, industrial uses, and drivers propelling the market and price trends.
Each price record is linked to an easy-to-use graphing device dated back to 2014, which offers a series of functionalities; customization of price currencies and units and downloading of price information as excel files that can be used offline.
The Methyl Chloride Price chart, pricing database, and analysis can prove valuable for procurement managers, directors, and decision-makers to build up their strongly backed-up strategic insights to attain progress and profitability in the business.
Industrial Uses Impacting Methyl Chloride Price Trend:
The Methyl Chloride price trend is affected by its industrial uses which include numerous industries like pharmaceuticals, plant remover, degreasing, paint stripping and metal cleaning. Methyl chloride also finds its application in lubricants, railroad tracks and various equipments.
Key Market Players:
- Akzonobel N.V
- Ercros SA.
- Gujarat Alkalies and Chemicals Ltd.
- KEM One
- Shin-Etsu Chemical Co. Ltd.
- The DOW Chemical Company
News and Events:
- January 21, 2022: Disinfectants, lightweight durable plastics, aluminium, pharmaceuticals, and other goods requires salt, Chlor-alkali, and chloromethanes, are produced in large quantities by Nobian, a leader in the industry in Europe. The Industrial Chemicals division of Nouryon has been renamed to Nobian in order to align better with its branding and global growth ambitions. With this shift of branding, Nobian is able to extend its integrated European value chain for fundamental base chemicals under its own name and brand, while Nouryon will continue to concentrate on strengthening its position as the market leader in specialty chemicals.
- Acetone Price Trend – https://www.procurementresource.com/resource-center/acetone-price-trends
- 3-Hydroxypropanoic Acid Price Trend – https://www.procurementresource.com/resource-center/3-hydroxypropanoic-acid-price-trends
- Aluminum Hydroxide Price Trend – https://www.procurementresource.com/resource-center/aluminum-hydroxide-price-trends
Procurement Resource offers in-depth research on product pricing and market insights for more than 500 chemicals, commodities, and utilities updated daily, weekly, monthly, and annually. It is a cost-effective, one-stop solution for all your market research requirements, irrespective of which part of the value chain you represent.
We have a team of highly experienced analysts who perform comprehensive research to deliver our clients the newest and most up-to-date market reports, cost models, price analysis, benchmarking, and category insights, which help in streamlining the procurement process for our clientele. Our team track the prices and production costs of a wide variety of goods and commodities, hence, providing you with the latest and consistent data.
To get real-time facts and insights to help our customers, we work with a varied range of procurement teams across industries. At Procurement Resource, we support our clients, with up-to-date and pioneering practices in the industry, to understand procurement methods, supply chain, and industry trends, so that they can build strategies to achieve maximum growth.
Company Name: Procurement Resourcea
Contact Person: Christeen Johnson
Toll Free Number: USA & Canada – Phone no: +1 307 363 1045 | UK – Phone no: +44 7537 132103 | Asia-Pacific (APAC) – Phone no: +91 1203185500
Address: 30 North Gould Street, Sheridan, WY 82801, USA