Microsoft Exchange server is used for communication by many businesses and organizations and this contains important emails, images, attachments, contacts, calendars, and tasks, among other things. When an Exchange server becomes inaccessible for obvious reasons, or when the Exchange database EDB itself becomes corrupt, the only way to get it back up and running is to recover the EDB file and move it to another Exchange server, or convert it to PST so that Microsoft Outlook can open the contents.
The next question is whether you should use a third-party tool to accomplish the same task more easily. Absolutely! This is because there are manual methods available, but they are extremely risky and result in data loss. Furthermore, if you prefer to convert a corrupted EDB on your own, you should have complete technical knowledge of the various stages to ensure that your data is successfully transferred. What if we told you that there is a simple tool that can completely recover and convert EDB files without any technical knowledge?
Recover a corrupted EDB file with a professional recovery software
EdbMails is the best EDB to PST converter tool and is here to help you when your Exchange server is down. For recovering your Exchange mailboxes from all types of corruptions, the software is sleek and simple to use. It is also highly secure and reliable because it keeps the same folder hierarchy on the source and target. Whatever folder structure or mail items exist in the source EDB file are precisely replicated in the target PST. Because the process is completely automated, you don’t have to worry about manual conversions or data loss, which is why EdbMails is rightfully referred to as an all-in-one automated Exchange recovery and migration solution for all of your needs.
What are some of EdbMails amazing features?
- It is possible to export mail items encoded in a different language (Recover and export emails from a variety of languages, including Chinese, Japanese, Thai, Russian, German, Dutch, and others…)
- The source EDB file can be recovered and viewed for free. (The free version allows for complete recovery with no restrictions.)
- It enables you to import EDB into Exchange and perform a direct migration of your mailboxes.
- Advanced filter options for exporting mail items completely based on your preferences.
- It can help you resolve Exchange server consistency check failure.
- Using the trial version of the software, export 30 items from each EDB source folder to PST format or directly from EDB to Office 365/live Exchange.
- The license version is fully functional and has custom pricing plans that are affordable for all users.
- Simple EDB recovery and conversion with built-in step-by-step guidance.
- EDB file recovery from any type of Exchange corruption.
- EDB files that are password-protected or encrypted can be recovered and restored.
- The tool’s demo version allows you to test all of its features (without time constraints or payment details, of course!)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Where can I get the EdbMails EDB to PST converter?
Download the software for free from EdbMails official download page. (There is no need for a credit card, email verification, or any other information.)
How do I set up EdbMails? Is the software compatible with all versions of Windows?
Double-click the setup file after downloading the software from the website and follow the on-screen instructions. EdbMails is compatible with all versions of Windows (including the latest Windows 10 and 11 and Windows servers). The software is light on system resources and supports EDB files from all Exchange versions.
Before proceeding, I’d like to test out all of EdbMails’ features. Is there a suitable option?
Without a doubt! EdbMails provides a free demo version of the tool that allows you to convert up to 30 files from each folder to PST, Office 365, or live Exchange. If you have any further questions, you can watch the video guide for an in-depth demonstration of the tool or contact EdbMails live support for a free personalized demo.
What are the benefits of using EdbMails EDB to PST converter software?
Here’s a quick rundown of some of the benefits.
- License plans are perpetual (pay once, use forever) and include free lifetime software updates.
- It is simple to use and does not require any technical knowledge or prior expertise.
- Without data loss, complete data consistency and integrity are achieved.
- 24/7 free customer service and a free live demo of the entire product are provided.
Email signature for Office 365 and Exchange
If you are an Exchange and Office 365 user, Sigsync can help you manage email signatures from a single centralized dashboard. It has tons of professional templates to choose with a user-friendly dashboard and a full-fledged signature editor. Office 365 email signature management has never been easier than with Sigsync. Contact for a free personalized demo or try it for free and experience it yourself.