Anemia is the most frequent blood disorder. Nearly 6% of the population is affected. Anemia is more common in women, children, and persons with chronic illnesses. Things to keep in mind are:
It’s possible that certain types of anemia are inherited and that’s why some babies are born with the condition.
With periods and pregnancy, women are more susceptible to iron-deficiency anemia than males are.
Because older persons are more prone to suffer from renal disease or other chronic medical disorders, they are more likely to suffer from anemia.
Bleeding may cause the loss of red blood cells. Slowly over time, you may not even be aware that this is happening. Several factors might be to blame:
Low hemoglobin causes fatigue and weakness
Because your blood isn’t carrying enough oxygen to your body, anemia is a problem. A lack of iron is the primary cause of anemia. Hemoglobin is made in your body and requires iron. It is iron-rich hemoglobin that gives blood its red hue. It distributes oxygen throughout the body from the lungs. Red blood cell breakdown is a major cause of anemia as is blood loss and a decrease in the generation of new ones.
- Ulcers, hemorrhoids, gastritis, and stomach cancer are among the disorders that affect the digestive tract.
- NSAIDs like aspirin and ibuprofen, which may lead to stomach ulcers and gastritis, should be avoided.
- The menstrual cycle of a woman, particularly when it is quite heavy.
- Fibroids may be to blame for this.
- Additionally, post-trauma and post-surgery
Hemoglobin gives blood its red tint that transports oxygen from the lungs to the body
Red blood cell production may be hindered by bone marrow and stem cell issues. Red blood cells are formed from stem cells in the bone marrow, which are located in the middle of your bones. A lack of stem cells, if they aren’t functioning properly, or if they are replaced by other cells like cancer cells, may lead to anemia. Bone marrow or stem cell issues may cause anemia, which includes the following:
- Aplastic anemia is a blood disorder caused by a lack of or complete absence of stem cells. Anaemia Profile Test in Greater Noida may be inherited or caused by damage to the bone marrow as a result of chemotherapy, radiation, or an infection. Additionally, leukemia and multiple myeloma may affect the bone marrow. Aplastic anemia may not have an obvious cause.
- Poisoning with lead. Because lead is harmful to bone marrow, it reduces the number of hemoglobin-rich red blood cells in the body. Children may get lead poisoning if they consume lead paint chips or if adults come into touch with lead at work, for example. Ceramics that haven’t been glazed properly might potentially cause food poisoning.
- A defect in hemoglobin production causes thalassemia. Your red blood cell production is really little, yet you may produce enough of them to be asymptomatic or even severe. Cooley’s anemia is the most severe type of this illness, which may be moderate or life-threatening.
Need to know about full body test package :- https://www.uniqpathlab.in/test/popular-packages-delhi-ncr
Policies That Put the Patient First
- Collection of Samples on Time – The first obligation is to collect the sample on time. They are penalized if fail to collect samples on time.
- It’s a One Prick Sample: It is promised that you’ll get only one sample. Samples are collected by phlebotomists who are highly educated and trained. Making a false promise is punishable offense.
- You may expect your test results to arrive on the same day between the hours of 5 and 11 pm for any regular tests. In certain cases, a delay in the delivery of a report may be inevitable.
Affordable Full-Body Physical Examination for Optimum Wellness
A healthy lifestyle is essential to everyone’s well-being. You should take good care of your physical and mental well-being. Health issues indeed arise over time because of the lifestyle, family medical history, and age. All of you, particularly the elderly, should get a full-body health exam to catch and treat any health issues before they become serious.
It is essential to a long and healthy life. To avoid a major setback, you should never disregard the warning signs your body sends you. You can receive better treatment for ailments if you know what’s causing your symptoms with the full-body exam packages. Maintaining good physical and mental health and safety is important. You’ve all come to realize that prevention is one of the good ways to avoid having to pay for expensive therapy.
A wide range of medical professionals are contacted while putting together the complete body checkup packages. Using the full-body health exam packages, you’ll be able to catch diseases in their earliest stages and take the necessary steps to treat them. People in Noida may keep healthy and active by using home collection service, which is available in several cities.