The latest report titled “Butylene Production Cost Report” by Procurement Resource, a global procurement research and consulting firm, provides an in-depth cost analysis of the production process of Butylene.
|Process Included||Butylene Production from Crude oil via Catalytic Cracking
Butylene Production from Butane via Dehydrogenation
|Currency||US$ (Data can also be provided in local currency)|
|Pricing and purchase options||Basic: US$ 1499
Premium: US$ 2999
Enterprise: US$ 4799
|Customization Scope||The report can be customized as per the requirements of the customer|
|Post-Sale Analyst Support||360-degree analyst support after report delivery|
Procurement Resource study is based on the latest prices and other economic data available. It also offers additional analysis of the report with detailed breakdown of all cost components (capital investment details, production cost details, economics for another plant location, dynamic cost model). In addition, the report incorporates the manufacturing process with detailed process and material flow, capital investment, operating costs along with financial expenses and depreciation charges.
Procurement Resource’s detailed report describes the stepwise consumption of material and utilities along with a detailed process flow diagram. Furthermore, the study assesses the latest developments within the industry that might influence Butylene production cost, looking into capacity expansions, plant turnarounds, mergers, acquisitions, and investments.
Procurement Resource Assessment of Butylene Production Process:
1. Butylene Production From Crude Oil Via Catalytic Cracking: This research offers a thorough cost assessment of Butylene production from crude oil via catalytic cracking. In this process, long chain hydrocarbon that are left while refining crude oil undergoes catalytic cracking and is processed to yield a mixture of products, which is then made to undergo fractional distillation to produce Butylene.
2. Butylene Production From Butane Via Dehydrogenation: This study provides a detailed cost analysis of Butylene production from Butanol via dehydrogenation. In this process, Butane is dehydrated to produce Butene while releasing 2 molecules of Hydrogen in the presence of a strong catalyst.
Butylene is a four-carbon compound with double bonds in it. It has a molecular formula of C4H8. It is a relatively stable organic compound compared to alkanes owing to the presence of a double bond; hence, it has more heat enthalpy than alkanes. It stays in the gaseous state and has no characteristic odor to it. The compound is colorless and can be liquefied easily. Butylene, also called Butene, finds its uses as an intermediate agent in many chemical reactions.
Butylene enjoys a tremendous demand surge owing to its widespread applicability across industries. It is a monomer of polyethylene and has a significant market hold across the polyethene market, widely finding applications in packaging, carrying bags, and so on. It is also used as a material for toys, membranes, buckets, mugs, mirror back cases, lids, etc.
Butylene is also used as a plasticizer and hence, one of the most essential entities in plastic production companies. Considering the plastic market is bullish, Butylene also finds its demands and market going firmer globally. Moreover, it is acclaimed for providing resistance and protection from the corrosive effects of acid and other possible entities.
Key Questions Answered in the Butylene Production Cost Report:
- What are the key drivers propelling the Butylene market?
- What are the various processes used for Butylene production?
- What are the raw materials required to produce Butylene?
- What are the different operations units involved in the production of Butylene?
- What are the manpower and utility requirements in the production process of Butylene?
- What are the various costs engaged in the production of Butylene?
- What are the construction costs involved in setting up a Butylene production facility?
- What are the working capital requirements?
- What is the process of raw material procurement for Butylene production?
- What is the time frame for Butylene plant start-up?
- What is the pricing mechanism of Butylene?
Browse More Production Cost Reports:
- Butyl Acrylate Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/butyl-acrylate
- Butter Oil Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/butter-oil
- Butanol Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/butanol
Procurement Resource ensures that our clients remain at the vanguard of their industries by providing actionable procurement intelligence with the help of our expert analysts, researchers, and domain experts. Our team of highly seasoned analysts undertakes extensive research to provide our customers with the latest and up-to-date market reports, cost models, price analysis, benchmarking, and category insights, which aid in simplifying the procurement process for our clientele.
Procurement Resource work with a diverse range of procurement teams across industries to get real-time data and insights that can be effectively implemented by our customers. As a team of experts, we also track the prices and production costs of an extensive range of goods and commodities, thus, providing you with updated and reliable data.
We, at Procurement Resource, with the help of the latest and cutting-edge techniques in the industry, help our clients understand the supply chain, procurement, and industry climate so that they can form strategies that ensure their optimum growth.
Company Name: Procurement Resource
Contact Person: Jolie Alexa
Toll Free Number: USA & Canada – Phone no: +1 307 363 1045 | UK – Phone no: +44 7537 132103 | Asia-Pacific (APAC) – Phone no: +91 1203185500
Address: 30 North Gould Street, Sheridan, WY 82801, USA